Disney is fun for everyone, but on the surface it does look like most things are for girls. However with a little searching you can find tons of things to do for boys at Disney! This is a list of things to do with boys in Disney that costs money, even just a few dollars.
Here is a list of things to do in Disney just for boys:
- Wagon Ride: Take a 45-minute wagon ride and explore the Fort Wilderness Campground each night at 7:00 and 9:30 pm and depart from in front of Pioneer Hall. No reservations are needed, just show up with cash.
- Collect Things: Boys love collections, and Disney is a great place to start something fun to collect.
- Pin trading is always an option, but so are pressed pennies which you can find all around the parks and even cool swizzle sticks (straws) you get in drinks. We also collected tons of stickers from cast members for free.
- Rent a bike: Trails can be found around all of the Disney resort hotels. Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness have the most extensive trails.
- Arcades: Throughout Disney World resorts you will find arcades for all ages open from 7:00 a.m. to midnight.
- Child Activity Centers: Located throughout Walt Disney World Resort, Children’s Activity Centers are areas for children 3 to 12 where they can watch movies, play with other kids, have dinner and snack and more. This is an option for parents to drop their kids off so there is a fee.There are 5 Children’s Activity Centers at Walt Disney World Resort hotels: Simbas Cubhouse at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Never Land Club at Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Cub’s Den at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Sandcastle Club at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort and The Villas at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Camp Dolphin at Walt Disney World Dolphin and Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Disney Barber Shops & Bibbitty Bobbidi Boutique: The Boutique offers a ‘pirate’ and ’knight’ package for boys. This Knight package includes hair styling and a sword and shield. Make reservations in advance. The Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street, U.S.A. in the Magic Kingdom offers haircuts and colored hair gel. For little ones, Harmony Barber offer a My First Haircut special with complimentary Mickey ears and a certificate.
- Tri-Circle D Ranch: Tri-Circle D Ranch is the home of the horses that pull the trolleys down Main Street in Magic Kingdom. You can visit the ranch at Ft. Wilderness to see farm animals and take pony rides 10 am to 5 pm.
- Pirate Adventure: Wanna-be buccaneers between the ages of 4 and 12 can board a pirate-themed boat around Disney Resort in search of pirate treasure during a swashbuckling high-seas adventure. On this guided expedition, each scallywag enjoys a light snack and beverage, learns how to talk like a pirate, visits legendary ports-of-call, and—if he or she is lucky—returns with a bag of pirate booty! Disney’s Pirate Adventure is a 2-hour sailing voyage that takes place each day at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Fishing: most resorts have some water near them that they can enjoy some fishing time for free.
- Disney also offers a paid fishing excursion on Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon and includes fishing equipment, rod, reel, artificial bait, and non-alcoholic drinks. Guests will also receive a 1 year membership to BASS (Bass Anglers Sportsman Society) which includes 11 issues of Bassmaster Magazine (1 membership per excursion). Each Excursion can accommodate up to five (5) Guests per pontoon boat and two (2) Guests per Nitro Bass boat.
- Miniature Golf- Disney has two Mini golf courses: Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course inspired by Walt Disney’s Fantasia, and Disney’s Santa Claus-themed Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course—both offer 36 holes of fun for Guests of all ages and are open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Jennifer Greene is a travel planner for Destinations to Explore and specializes in Disney vacations. It costs nothing extra to use a travel planner and you get lots of great perks. Free autograph books, coloring sheets, hidden Mickey hunts and more! To book your next magical vacation contact Jenn @ 410-452-5641 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a magical day!