True love is in the air at Walt Disney World Resort as fairytale princesses unite with their princes, Cinderella Castle gets a romantic nighttime makeover and “happily ever after” becomes reality. It all happens February 11 to February 17, 2013 during True Love Week, part of Limited Time Magic at Disney Parks.
This weeklong Valentine’s event celebrates the love of friends and family—and invites couples to rekindle the flame. Explore the enchantment that awaits:
Themed Experiences at Magic Kingdom Park
Delight in an array of festive experiences at Magic Kingdom* during True Love Week, including:
- Romantic Setting: Feel the romance at every turn, with banners proclaiming True Love, heart-shaped signage and sweetheart-themed décor.
- Blushing Castle: At dusk, Cinderella Castle will blush hues of pink, red, lavender and blue with themed lighting that’s paired with musical melodies.
- Valentine’s-themed Takeaways: Limited-edition pins, plushes, newly designed apparel and Vinylmations will be available for purchase at select merchandise locations.
- Royal Gathering: Enjoy a rare opportunity to get a photo with some Disney Princes as they escort their Princesses to enchanting greeting locations.
Throughout the park, discover more romantic photo locations where you can capture special moments with loved ones:
- Carriage Awaits: New Fantasyland invites lovers to create memories alongside Cinderella’s Glass Coach.
- Wishes Come True: Hearts and flowers enhance Cinderella’s Wishing Well, offering a picturesque backdrop for your photos.
- Rose Walk: The Rose Garden in Central Plaza will be enhanced with enchanting décor.
Enjoy all this—and maybe some unexpected surprises—at Magic Kingdom park.
Romantic Dinners for 2
Share a candlelit dinner for 2 with that special someone at Walt Disney World Resort. Choose from Limited Time Magic prix fixe menus at select restaurants, including Artist Point, The Wave…of American Flavors, The Hollywood Brown Derby* (located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios park) and Yachtsman Steakhouse. To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
Pampering Gifts and Massages
Give your loved one a special gift, like long-stemmed roses, chocolate-covered strawberries or champagne. For more information about these and other gifts, visit the Disney Florist website.
Or, book an aromatherapy couples’ massage and unwind from the excitement of the parks. Couples’ massages are available at the newly opened, full-service Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.