Well just when I thought my Fab Fit Fun boxes couldn’t get any better the Winter 2014 box lands on my doorstep. I don’t like to spend a lot on beauty and wellness products but I do treat myself by being a part of this VIP Program. If you have never heard of the program it’s pretty simple. You sign up at Fab Fit Fun VIP and purchase the most current box for $49.99, after that you will be shipped 3 more boxes each season for $49.99 a total of $200 per year and you get FULL SIZED Beauty, Wellness, Fitness and Home Products. So far this year I have gotten over $900 in products! Yes you heard me right! It’s a fantastic value and well worth it.
Let’s crack open the Winter Box and review what’s inside!
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive- my skins a mess it’s winter, I go out in the sun and don’t always wear sunscreen. But I also like to keep my youthful glow. That’s super easy with this great peel from Juice Beauty this was a SPA QUALITY exfoliator and I never had to leave my house. Retail $39
- Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace- Before I could even think about keeping this product for myself, my 15 year old daughter took it. The necklace itself is designed from recycled bullet casings but the sales proceeds make it much better! Half of the profits from each necklace sold go to FEED THE CHILDREN. Half United is Fashion That Feeds. Retail $34
- Zumba 60 Min DVD- yes its January, we are all in the post holiday funk so work it off and have fun with Zumba! And to make you look more stylish during your workouts they included a $25 gift card. Retail $55
- Passport to Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Intense Anti Aging Eye Serum with Retinol- Put a stamp on your beauty passport with this great find. I put it around my eye area and it instantly felt tighter. I wear glasses and squint a lot so this will help restore those lines I have developed. Retail $55
- Daniel Stone COCO Candle- this coconut candle is amazing, you don’t even have to light it to smell it. It’s a clean burning candle too. Love it!! Retail $42
- Your Minerals Assorted Eye Shadow- I love makeup, especially eye shadow this one is kind of a no brainer that I love it. Retail $44
- Salted-3 month Free Membership– Cant cook? Need to kick up the recipes? Here is a great 3 month membership to learn to cook in your OWN kitchen. Retail $29.97
- Lather AHA Hand Crème with Evening Primrose- My hands are a dry mess, now add winter to the mix and they are just ugly. This thick, rich hand crème is amazing. Put it on and then sit with gloves for 30 mins, it’s like magic. Retail $30
- Fashion Project $30 Gift Card- I don’t like to pay designer prices but love designer brands, I love that Fashion Project sells pre-loved clothes, shoes, bags and more AND a portion of each purchase goes to charity Retail $18
So much goodness in one box, but wait I forgot this months snacks and treats!
- Organic Valley Organic Balance Protein Shake- YUM! I received the Vanila Bean in my box and loved it. With 16 grams of protein, gluten free, and 190 calories this is a great post workout or snack treat. Retail $2.99
- Justin’s Classic Almond Butter- I find almond butter to be a but grainy and oily. This was just the opposite it was smooth and came in a perfect travel pouch. Great for women on the go. Get some today
- Special K Snack Bars- I eat these regularly so this was a welcome treat for me. My bar was salted caramel chocolate flavor, it’s a perfect dessert flavor. Retail $2.62
Well there you have it my review of the Winter 2014 Box, the total cost of the contents in the box is $383.59. However, with my Fab Fit Fun Membership I paid $49.99! You cannot beat that cost and remember the products are all FULL SIZE. So what are you waiting for order your box today.