Last I left off we were leaving behind cold rainy Maryland and heading to sunny Florida for our big Mommy/Daughter 7 Night Cruise on the Disney Magic. What a unforgettable experience, If you get the chance to travel with your … Continue reading
This past November I was able to get an incredible rate on a 7 night Disney Cruise to the Western Caribbean on the Disney Magic. The downside to this offer was that my husband would not be able to join … Continue reading
Disney Cruise Line introduces two popular Caribbean destinations – Tortola, British Virgin Islands and Martinique – into the lineup of favorite tropical itineraries for early 2016. From the warm Caribbean culture of Tortola, capital of the British Virgin Islands, to … Continue reading
Disney Cruise lines honor our Military with great rates on 3,4 & 7 night Cruises with Special U.S. Military Rates In honor of the brave men and women who serve this country, Disney Cruise Line is proud to offer special … Continue reading
Another week of GREAT discounts from Disney and Universal! Why search the internet for hours trying to plan your vacation. Let me do all the work for you for FREE! Walt Disney World® Resort New! Stay Play & Dine: Save up … Continue reading
Would you like to escape the cold this winter with a tropical getaway? How about a cruise for spring break? Disney has released some incredible low rates for select sailings in 2014 and 2015. Many of these sailings are the perfect reason … Continue reading
Have you been dreaming of a Disney Cruise? I went on a short Bahamas Cruise aboard the Disney Magic in March and I am completely hooked. Between an exhausting list of daily activities, ports of call to visit and dining 3 days … Continue reading
WOW!!! Summer 2014 has come and gone. It’s time to start thinking of Halloween and Christmas (EEK). If you are ready to travel to Central Orlando during this time I have some great deals for you.
Walt Disney World® Resort
● Save up to 30% off Disney Resort Hotels: Planning a visit during the fall to Orlando? You still have time to save up to 30% off Disney Resort Hotels through November 25, 2014.
● Active/Retired Military Rates: For US active and retired military, save money on tickets and resort accommodations through October 2015.
● Florida Resident & Annual Passholder Rates: Florida Residents and Annual Passholders can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resort Hotels up to 35% off.
● RunDisney Group Rates: Are you a runner? Do you want to run a race with Mickey Mouse? Join our VIP runners at Destinations in Florida for some of the favorite races including Tower of Terror, Disney Marathon, and Disney Princess Run. These exclusive rates are only with our agency.
● Save up to 20% off Disneyland® Resorts: For a limited time, you can save up to 20% off your hotel accommodations through September 27, 2014.
● Retired Military Rates: For US active and retired military, save money on tickets and resort accommodations through October 2015.
● Book a Package for as Little as $89 Per Person/Per Day: Stay right down the road from the Disney Magic at a Good Neighbor Hotel from now through November 21 for as little as $89 per person/per day.
● 3rd, 4th or 5th Night Free at Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels: Visit Anaheim during select nights through December 2014. Stay at a select Disney Good Neighbor Hotels and enjoy a 3rd night, 4th night or 5th night free. Contact your favorite Destinations in Florida/Destinations to Explore agent for details.
Disney Cruise Line®
● Canadian Residents Save up to 20% Off: From November 2014-January 2015, Canadian Residents can save up to 20% off Disney Cruise prices on select cruises.
● Special Rates for Florida Residents and US Military: Take advantage of special deals for Florida Residents and active/retired United States Military.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
● Universal Hotel Discounts: Save up to 30% at Universal Orlando Onsite Resorts this holiday season through December 2014.
● A Celebration of Harry Potter: The 2nd Annual Event hosted by Warner Brothers and Universal Orlando takes place January 30-February 1, 2015. Exclusive Onsite Packages start at $219/person and include 3-Night Accommodations, 3-Day Park-to-Park tickets, Access to an exclusive evening event at Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Hogsmeade, Special Guest access to Harry Potter Expo, Reserved seating/viewing for select Celebration events, Breakfast at Three Broomsticks and more!
● Florida Resident Halloween Horror Nights Package: Are you ready to scream? You can now book a HHN Package at special savings, just for Florida Residents.
● Halloween Horror Nights Packages: For non-Florida Residents, you can still save money with a special HHN Package from $459 per adult at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort most Sun-Thurs September 19-November 1, 2014.
● Halloween Horror Nights Tickets: Pre-order your HHN tickets to save money and lock in your favorite date. These are now available as stand alone tickets or they can be added to any Universal Orlando package.
● Cabana Bay Beach Resort Florida Resident Deal: Florida Residents can experience this new hotel from just $79 per night plus tax.
● Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation for 2014: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket.
● “Take 2” Transfer: If you do not want to rent a car during your Orlando vacation, take advantage of the new “Take 2” Transfer ticket for only $39 per person. This transfer includes transportation from a Disney Resort hotel to Universal Orlando Resort for a Universal Studios vacation. After your Universal vacation, the transportation takes you back to the Orlando International Airport.
Sea World Discounts
● Eat for Free During Your Vacation: Book your Sea World package at one of the partner hotels and get the All Day Dining Deal for FREE!
● Kids Free at Sea World: Book your Sea World Package and kids play for free. You will receive one free child ticket (ages 3-9) for every paid adult.
Other Orlando Discounts
● Richard Petty Driving Experience: Are you ready to get really scared? How about a Rookie Experience at the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Disney World? Learn how to drive and then drive a real Nascar. If you book by September 30, you get a free ride-along (valued at $99).
Do any of these offers sound good to you? Contact me today for a FREE No Obligation quote firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-424-0181
Are you ready for the most magical Disney Experience ever? Now you can enjoy a Disney Cruise and Walt Disney World® resort stay – all in one vacation.
It’s all the Magic of Disney Cruise Line®. All the Enchantment of Walt Disney World Resort. And all of your dreams come true!
Package components include:
- 3-Night Disney Magic® sailings from January 17 – February 7
- 3-Night resort stay at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (other resorts are bookable but will affect the price per person)
- 3-day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket
- Transfers between Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Cruise Line terminal
From $789 per person for a family of 4 (total package price $3156)
- Book through December 31, 2013
- Offer valid for most Disney Magic 3-Night sailings category 11B Stateroom Jan. 17 to Feb. 7, 2014 and for most nights Jan. 17 to Feb 10, 2014 at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort in a standard room
- The number of staterooms and rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Cruise fare excludes Government Taxes and Fees of approximately $63 per person (subject to change), Gratuities and Port Adventures.
- Price based on 2 adults and 2 children ages 3-9.
- Theme Park tickets must be used within 14 Days from first use.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
Contact me today for a FREE No obligation quote! These will sell out fast, so don’t delay, Jenniferg@destinationsinflorida.com. Jennifer is a Disney Cruise Specialist with Destinations in Florida Travel, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
I like to always keep my guests informed of any changes that may affect their vacation. Here is Disney Cruise Line’s new on-board smoking policy.
Effective Nov. 15, 2013, Guests will no longer be permitted to smoke on stateroom verandahs on board Disney Cruise Line® ships. However, it is recognized that some Guests smoke. To provide an on board atmosphere that also satisfies smokers, portions of open-air decks on each ship are designated as smoking areas. Smoking is not allowed on stateroom verandahs. Guests who are found smoking in their staterooms or on their verandahs will be charged a $250 stateroom recovery fee. This fee covers a deep cleaning to include air filter replacement, carpet extraction, the cleaning and replacement of drapes, comforters, blankets, and pillows, along with verandah cleaning and maintenance.
Guests and Travel Agents with verandah stateroom bookings affected by this change will be contacted by email. Guests will also be reminded of this policy once on board.