This past November I was able to get an incredible rate on a 7 night Disney Cruise to the Western Caribbean on the Disney Magic. The downside to this offer was that my husband would not be able to join … Continue reading
With so much to see at Walt Disney World Resort in the fall how could you not want to book a trip?
Everyone’s favorite discount is back for the fall, FREE DINING! It is the perfect time of year to visit the Walt Disney World Resort! You can enjoy special seasonal events, such as Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party**, Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party**, Holidays Around the World at Epcot and so much more!
Now through Sept. 15, 2013, get a FREE Disney Dining Plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night, 7-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Or, purchase a 6-night, 7-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at a Disney Value Resort and receive a Free Quick Service Dining Plan.
Offer valid for arrivals most nights Sept. 29 – Oct. 2, Oct. 18 – Nov. 2, Nov. 11-23 and Dec. 12-22, 2013.
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Excludes Disney’s All Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, 3-Bedroom Villas and campsites. Advance reservations required. Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must order from children’s menu if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
As if Free Dining wasn’t an awesome enough offer for the fall there is a ROOM ONLY Discount as well.
For stays most nights Sept. 29 – Nov 22, 2013, and Nov 30 – Dec. 23, 2013:
- Save up to 30% at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms), Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort (including Villas)
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (including Bay Lake Towers), Disney’s Beach Club Resort (including Villas), Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Cabins
- Save up to 15% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- For stays most nights Sept. 29 – Oct. 5, Oct. 20 – Nov. 2, Nov. 10 – 22 and Dec. 15 – 23, 2013:
- Save up to 15% at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-Bedroom Villas and is not valid at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms or The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings for other Resorts.
Jennifer is an agent with Destinations in Florida Travel-Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Contact her today for a FREE quote and make your Disney Dreams come true this year. Email her at email@example.com today for your quote.