Thinking of a Spring Vacation to Walt Disney World Resort? Two brand new discounts came out this morning. Don’t delay these rooms wont last long! Contact me for a FREE QUOTE today. Discount offer 1 You can save up to 30%* … Continue reading
Get ready for an amazing offer from Universal Orlando Resort! Don’t put off your visit to Diagon Alley any longer. You only have 72 hours to book this EPIC offer. Are you ready for the details? For 72-hours only—November 4 – … Continue reading
Central Florida is EXPLODING with Summer and Fall Travel Discounts and offers! Don’t miss out, plan your trip today.
Walt Disney World® Resort
● New! Florida Resident & Annual Passholder Rates: Florida Residents and Annual Passholders can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resort Hotels up to 35% off through September 24, 2014.
● Free Dining Package: Are you ready for free food? Book a Value Resort and get the Quick Service Dining for free. Book a Moderate or Deluxe Resort and get the Basic Dining for free from August-December 2014.
● RunDisney Group Rates: Are you a runner? Do you want to run a race with Mickey Mouse? Join our VIP runners at Destinations in Florida for some of the favorite races including Tower of Terror, Disney Marathon, and Disney Princess Run. These exclusive rates are only with our agency.
● Save up to 30% off Summer Rates: Do you want to bring the kids to Disney World for a summer weekend getaway? You still have time to save up to 30% off Disney Resort Hotels from June 15-August 28.
● Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Disney Resort most nights through September 27, 2014. Thank you for serving our country.
● Book a Package for as Little as $91 Per Person/Per Day: Stay right down the road from the Disney Magic at a Good Neighbor Hotel from now through August 12. Book a package with tickets for as little as $91 per person/per day.
● 3rd, 4th or 5th Night Free at Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels: Visit Anaheim during select nights through December 2014. Stay at a select Disney Good Neighbor Hotels and enjoy a 3rd night, 4th night or 5th night free. Contact your favorite Destinations in Florida/Destinations to Explore agent for details.
Disney Cruise Line®
● Disney Cruise Line® Summer Deals: During select cruises through July 24, you can take advantage of incredible savings! A Verandah Stateroom is running from $280 per person per day plus tax/port charges.
● Canadian Residents Save 20% on Select Cruises: If you are a Canadian Resident, you can save 20% off on the September 1 7-Night Alaska Cruise or the September 8 4-Night Repositioning Cruise to San Diego. This is a special deal, just for you!
● Special Rates for Florida Residents and US Military: Take advantage of special deals for Florida Residents and active/retired United States Military.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
● New! Florida Resident Harry Potter Package: Living in Florida has its privileges, including being one of the first people to see the new Diagon Alley (opening next week) at Universal Orlando. This package includes some amazing free perks including a welcome parcel (a welcome letter and owl plush) and so much more! This discount is available through December, but hurry you must book by July 31, 2014.
● Florida Resident Halloween Horror Nights Package: Are you ready to scream? You can now book a HHN Package at special savings, just for Florida Residents.
● Halloween Horror Nights Packages: For non-Florida Residents, you can still save money with a special HHN Package from $459 per adult at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort most Sun-Thurs September 19-November 1, 2014.
● Halloween Horror Nights Tickets: Pre-order your HHN tickets to save money and lock in your favorite date. These are now available as stand alone tickets or they can be added to any Universal Orlando package.
● Cabana Bay Beach Resort Florida Resident Deal: Florida Residents can be the first to experience this new hotel from just $99 per night plus tax. This deal is good from Sunday-Thursday through August 16, 2014.
● Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation for 2014: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket.
● “Take 2” Transfer: If you do not want to rent a car during your Orlando vacation, take advantage of the new “Take 2” Transfer ticket for only $39 per person. This transfer includes transportation from a Disney Resort hotel to Universal Orlando Resort for a Universal Studios vacation. After your Universal vacation, the transportation takes you back to the Orlando International Airport.
Sea World Discounts
● Eat for Free During Your Vacation: Book a Sea World Package at one of the partner hotels and get the All Day Dining Deal for FREE!
● Kids Free at Sea World: Book your Sea World Package and kids play for free. You will receive one free child ticket (ages 3-9) for every paid adult.
Other Orlando Discounts
● New! Hot Air Balloon Ride: If you are celebrating your honeymoon or an anniversary, you may want to take a romantic hot air balloon ride early in the morning over Orlando. These 3 hour sunrise balloon ride starts from $184.99.
● New! Meet Winter at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium: This amazing day will take you from Orlando to Clearwater to meet Winter from the “Dolphin Tale” movie. Your day at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and transportation is included for $78.99 per person.
● New! Race in a CARS Themed Car at the Walt Disney World Raceway: For any little CARS fan, the Richard Petty Driving Experience now has a ridealong. You child will ride along for 3 laps around the track for $62.79 per child.